Severa 3 Developer Portal
From Severa 3 - Developer portal
Severa 3 API
- API documentation
- API WSDL
- What others have done with Severa 3 API
- API discussion forums and improvement ideas
- Code is licensed by MIT License, so there are virtually no restrictions with using this source code in your own applications.
- Update accounts from CSV-file, .Net C# source of an command-line WebService client application
- Load invoice data, .Net VB source of an command-line WebService client application
- FINVOICE print, PHP source of a web-page retrieving and displaying HTML-version of a FINVOICE eletronic invoice
- .Net web site, .Net VB source of a web site WebService client
- Purchase invoice import, .Net C# source of a command-line application reading a FINVOICE XML-file as purchase invoice into a case as list of products
- .Net WCF default buffer size may prohibit large amounts of data to being transferred to/from WebService API
Severa 3 integrations
MediaWiki has been successfully installed.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.